Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
· Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
· Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
We’re looking for a results-driven Account Executive to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
What does an account executive do?
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
· Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
· Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
· Coordinate sales effort with team members
· market’s potential, track sales and status reports
· Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
· Continuously improve through feedback
· Proven work experience in Sales
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Ability to build productive business professional relationships
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· BSc/BA degree or equivalent