Junior Software Developer job profile
Junior Software Developer is an entry-level position in software development teams.
In order to attract a Junior Software Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Junior Software Developer job description.
Junior Software Developer job description
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Junior Software Developer to join our team! As a Junior Software Developer, you will be responsible for supporting our software development team in all aspects of the development, testing and implementation of our product.
Junior Software Developer duties and responsibilities
- Writing and debugging code
- Troubleshooting software issues
- Working closely with developers to improve product’s functionality
- Developing innovative solutions
- Attending developer meetings
- Participating in code reviews and quality assurance activities
- Participating in estimation discussions with the product team
- Continually improving coding skills
Junior Software Developer requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Minimum of X years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of basic programming languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environmen